Constant Contact recently named me as one of their All Stars. Oooooo! I wondered for a moment if this was like those pay-to-play “Who’s Who” directories but didn’t detect any financial strings attached to this great honor. They say I qualified because I
- Communicate with customers and members for all four quarters of the year
- Update mailing lists often and obtain permission from my subscribers to contact them
- Have high open and click-through rates and low bounce rates
- Use mailing list sign-up tools like “Join My Mailing List” on my website or Facebook page
- Use reports to gain insights about my contact list and online marketing activities
Golly. Here I thought all that stuff was standard procedure for professional communications and they seem to think it’s something special.