From the smallest chamber of commerce to the largest trade association, we’ve never met an association executive who had enough resources to meet her board and members’ expectations — or her own high standards. We can help you solve some of the common public relations challenges:
- You don’t need a full-time communications professional, so those tasks get assigned to someone without the expertise, or with another job that’s higher priority.
- A crisis or special project is taxing your already-busy full-time staff.
- You get those press releases out, but no one has the time or connections to follow up with reporters and editors. Your news coverage is more miss than hit.
Because of our hands-on experience in association management, our ability to serve you goes beyond public relations. We can:
- Create and administer membership campaigns
- Create sponsorship packages or help you maximize existing one
- Lead strategic planning process and board retreats
- Conduct member, market and industry research